Plant equipment malfunctions can severely impact a company’s bottom line. Without proper upkeep, machinery is prone to failure—which halts and interrupts production.
To help protect clients from such disruptions, Cherokee Millwright, Inc. offers preventive plant maintenance plans. Our maintenance services help clients avoid breakdowns and minimize downtime.
Industrial Maintenance Expertise
We are dedicated to helping clients service an array of facility production equipment to keep it running efficiently and effectively for long-term use.
We hold maintenance contracts with numerous clients across Tennessee and supplement their manpower with our skilled craftsmen. Whether creating a custom maintenance plan from scratch or performing maintenance on an as-needed basis, we can help meet virtually every maintenance need.
Our services include:
- Total plant maintenance
- Contract maintenance
- Supplemental maintenance
- Machinery maintenance and repair
- Mechanical maintenance
- Process and utility piping
- Electrical maintenance
- Ladder logistics and programming
- Preventive, predictive, and reliability-centered maintenance
- Total productive maintenance
- Total Quality Management, Kaizen, 5S, Lean, and Six Sigma
- Planning and scheduling
- Computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Work order management
- Tools, materials, and parts management
- Metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and benchmarking
- Procurement and subcontractor management
- Shipping, receiving, kitting, and Kanban
- Capital projects, shutdowns, turnarounds, and planned outages