Cherokee Millwright offers a full-suite of millwright services.
Whether bringing in new equipment, moving machinery within a building, or relocating an entire plant to a new facility hundreds of miles away, we can handle virtually every millwright challenge from installation, setting, and alignment to dismantling, refurbishing, and reassembly.
Precision Machinery and Conveyor Assembly
As one of the first millwright companies in the region to use precision laser alignment to align couplings, Cherokee Millwright is a true machinery and conveyor assembly and installation specialist, with vast experience offering close tolerance and precision alignment for both relocation and integration projects.
Whenever possible, we utilize precision laser alignment to help avoid damage to bearings and seals, minimize energy loss, and increase the lifespan of equipment.
Our millwright professionals perform a full suite of services, including:
- Precision aligning
- Laser and optical
Professional Craftspeople with Specialized Expertise
We employ a team of highly experienced millwright professionals, who have expertise working in a wide range of manufacturing markets, including tier one and two automotive plants, food processing and clean room environments, commodities manufacturing plants, and much more.
Our craftspeople understand that safety and efficiency are the key components of a successful project. On every job, they maintain the highest standards of safety, while striving to minimize downtime whenever possible.
As a testament to our quality, we are a National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) Rigging Level 1 testing facility which provides our craftspeople—many of whom hold this prestigious certification—the opportunity to continuously improve their precision rigging knowledge and training.
Advanced Equipment and Full Fleet
We support our team with the equipment they need to succeed, including:
- Fleet of advanced forklifts and lift trucks
- 5,000- to 80,000-pound lift capacity
- Boom attachments
- Real-time data on load placement and lift configuration
- Remote control capabilities offering 360-degree view
- Cutting-edge, self-propelled crawler systems
- Move up to 120,000 pounds
- Hydraulically powered and remote controlled
- Help prevent damage to floor surfaces
- Flexibility to maneuver tight areas
- Reduce resources needed to move equipment
- Heavy-haul tractor fleet
- Specialized, extra-large heavy-haul trailers
- Transport oversized loads up to 150,000 pounds
Contact us today to learn more about our comprehensive set of industry-leading millwright services.