Automation is one of the fastest ways to bring total process integration and increased efficiency to virtually any industrial application.
Whether you are looking to reduce cycle time on a production line, install an entire warehouse management system, or incorporate a fleet of material handling robots, Cherokee has the skills and resources to make your vision a reality.
Turnkey Solutions for Maximum ROI
We strive to integrate automation technologies into client’s facilities as seamlessly as possible. That’s why we offer custom, turnkey applications for customers, encompassing design, installation, programming, mapping, maintenance, and support. By maintaining close vendor relationships and offering extensive inhouse fabrication and design services, we help keep costs down for our customers, which means their return on investment is often measured in months, not years.
AGVs and SDVs
Automatic guided vehicles (AGVs) and self-driving vehicles (SDVs) are among our most popular and effective automation solutions. These precision vehicles help to reduce product damage, facilitate cost-effective material movement, and open-up additional workspace, while simultaneously promoting the safety of workers by eliminating the need for them to perform some high-risk tasks.
Modern manufacturing processes have become increasingly dependent upon data and analytics that help increase throughput and decrease scrap. At Cherokee, we offer a variety of control, automation, and robotics solutions that can help track processes and correct for efficiency.
Utilizing Six Sigma, and other lean methodologies, we provide innovative, customized systems that help clients see issues before they arise and make appropriate personnel aware in a timely fashion. These technologies include:
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and distributed control systems (DCS) solutions:
- Customized solutions and application specific software
- Programable logic controller (PLC) and human machine interface (HMI) programming:
- Allen Bradley
- And many more
- Robotic integration, programming, and support
- End-of-arm tooling (EOAT) design and testing
- Electrical controls support/integration:
- Panel layout design and component sourcing
- Programming and upgrades for obsolete systems and controls
- Turnkey, onsite panel building services
Contact us today to learn more about our many state-of-the-art automation solutions.